The Reed 140 redefines the patented Bionicon system. The new Generation 2 platform presents the perfect suspension bike for those who want to lift their riding to the next level. Ascending, the lowered front and overextended rear triangle offer significantly improved climbing compared to the completion. Descending the plush air suspension with 160/140 mm travel will take the fear factor out of even the most demanding technical sections.
- BIONICON System for infinite geometry adjustment on the fly
- BIONICON Double Agent 15 GL suspension fork with 80-160mm travel, 180mm direct Postmount, 15mm thru axle and the brand new internal lubing system - gravilube
- g2 cartridge for improved bump sensitivity incl. rebound cartridge
- X12 swingarm thru axle for precision riding
- Four bar linkage construction with kinematic Lock-Out through over-extension of the rear triangle
- Direct Mount front derailleur
- SRAM Matchmaker (brake & gear levers on one mount)
Front Tyre - Hans Dampf - Folding Trail star Rear Tyre - - Hans Dampf - Folding Pace Star
This has been an awesome bike. I have regularly had it serviced. Self almagamating tape has been used in areas to reduce scratching and minor damage. There are the expected little chips in the paint work but nothing serious.
The brakes shown in the photos will be changed over to the SRAM XO also shown in photos.
I will also add SRAM 200 mm rotor.
More photos can be sent upon request. If your local you can try before you buy.