Special Bike / Recumbent
I am wanting to sell my Hase Kettweisel. I love the bike but sadly I don't ride it much anymore.
The bike is in fantastic condition and I am hoping the first to see it will buy it.
The pink covers are removable. The seat has always been covered and protected apart from a couple of rides. The teddy 'Tihsho' will be removed.
HASE KETTWIESEL Specifications:
- Derailleur gear 9 speed
- Frame, fork 7005 aluminium
- Spokes DT Swiss stainless
- Aluminium rims double wall DP24 black
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Reflex
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tiagra
- Cassette Scram 7.0 Powergulide 11-34
- Chain Sedis PC970
- Mech Discbrake Avid BB7
- Hand held cycle pump - original
- SKS Fenders plastic
- Weight 17kg / 37lbs
- Lighting system: SON hubdynamo B&M Fly Sensor Plus, rear with led stand light Marathon +0.32kg / +0.7lbs (the lights still have the protective film on them!)
- Gear Tripple Crankshaft with front derailleur, Inc frame quick adjustment / double for hubs
- Universal coupling +0.32kg / +0.7lbs
- Fender bag 2.3L +0.24kg / +0.53lbs
- Luggage Bag Ortlieb 50L two part lockable zip +1.39kg / +3.06kg (used but looks brand new)
- Alarm - heavy duty reinforced steel cable. I have 2 keys but it will need new batteries. The cable I think is about 2m long - might even be more as I can't remember the actual length.
Bad point - the left hand grip is split a little on the top but not down the sides. Last picture I believe.
If you are interested please drop me a line.